It’s Valentine’s Day! I know I usually update the blog on Tuesdays, but it’s such a special occasion (right!?) that I thought I’d pop by on a weekend.
Relationships, love, and attraction are all hot topics within social psychology, and I’ve covered a bunch of that research on this blog. So I thought I’d round those posts up, and put them here to give you an easy guide to the social psychology of love and relationships.
Articles about Psychology, Attraction, & Relationships
As for the blog content, check out these posts where I cover the social psychological research relevant to love, attraction, and relationships:
- Reciprocal Liking: People Like You More When You Like Them
- Mimicry Increases Liking
- You’d Like Me More If We Shared a Birthday
- Which Friendships Last the Longest?: Psychology of Attraction and Adolescent Relationships
- Social Support and Responses to Stress: Tend and Befriend Theory
- How to Build a Strong Relationship: Express Gratitude
- Relationship Dealbreakers: What People Want to Avoid in a Partner
Happy Valentine’s Day! I mean, if you’re into that sort of thing…